Toronto is one of the largest and popular cities of Canada. It has low crime rates, clean environment, high standard of living, and is the most liveable city in the world. There is a huge crowd of tourists hanging out almost all the time of the year. People keep coming back to Toronto to have a fun filled holiday and get relaxed.
Some of the things you could do at Toronto:
- Visit the Royal Ontario Museum, famous for its art and culture.
- Visit the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Visit the Ontario College of Art & Design
- Discover the historic Distillery District, which has North America’s largest collection of Victorian era industrial architecture.
- Celebrate your childâ€™s birthday in one of the historic museums!
- Participate in Scotia bank Nuit Blanche
- Get together at the Farmers market
- Take part in the Toronto Cycling Events
- Visit and revel in the many festivals and events
- Visit the many art galleries and museums and soak in the cultural history.
- Stay and dine at the famous Trump International Hotel and Tower, Ritz-Carlton Toronto, Four Seasons Hotel and Residences, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
There is a lot of history related to Toronto. How the city was first formed, how it came about to become such a happening and Alfa city, is one subject for good study. Many people come to Toronto just to get a slice of the lifestyle here. The major advantage of being in Toronto is that you donâ€™t feel a stranger in the city. Toronto has accepted people from many countries in its folds. People have been migrating to Toronto since the mid of 19th century. So there is cultural mix of people of all backgrounds. You feel at home in Toronto, no matter where you come from.
So when are you fixing your date with Toronto?